Student Accounts / Charms Office
How to Access Student and Parent Information on the Charms Office Website
The Franklin Community Schools Instrumental Music Department uses Charms Office to manage student/parent contact information and all student financial accounts.
Contact information should be updated whenever a change occurs. Parents can check on fees and payments to their individual child’s band account.
Charms Office is accessible from any computer or device that has internet access.
Click HERE to download printable instructions for updating your information!
To access Charms Office...
1. Go to www.charmsoffice.com.
2. Move your mouse over the blue LOGIN button in the upper right hand corner.
3. CLICK on 'Parents/Students/Members'.
4. ENTER your 8-digit student ID number. CLICK 'ENTER CHARMS'. If your 8-digit student ID number does not work try using your last name and first initial. If neither of these work, please contact a director to either reset your password or set up your account.
5. CLICK on ‘Update Info’, check your information and update as needed.
6. CLICK ‘Update’.
7. CLICK ‘EXIT CHARMS’.
8. That’s it! You have completed logging on to Charms Music and updating your information.
Keeping your contact information current will allow us to continue to communicate important information to you. Thank you!