Blue Regiment Marching Band and
Color Guard Forms and Information
Welcome to the Franklin Community High School BLUE REGIMENT Marching Band and Color Guard!
Below is a list of forms and information you will need for the 2020 fall competition season.
Some items, indicated *ACTION REQUIRED* , will require some immediate action on your part - a form to sign and turn in, a payment made, etc. Other items are informational. Documents that are new this year are indicated NEW!. Click on the YELLOW LINK to view each document.
We know that this is a large amount of information but it is all very important to the success of the BLUE REGIMENT. Thank you!
Please note that due to the events of the COVID-19 virus that all dates and times are tentative and may change - some things have already changed.
1. FALL SEASON OVERVIEW - General overview of important dates and events of the 2020 season
2. FALL PERFORMANCES & EVENTS - Tentative list of important performances and events
3. BUDGET INFORMATION - Marching band and color guard budget information
4. FINANCIAL POLICY - Marching band and color guard financial policy
5. 2020 FINANCIAL COMMITMENT FORM *ACTION REQUIRED* - 2020 financial commitment form
6. 2020 MEMBER FEE LETTER/PAYMENT COUPONS *ACTION REQUIRED* - Information on making member fee payments
7. GENERAL FEE INFORMATION - Information about the 2020-2021 General Fee. This is separate from the 2020 marching band/color guard member fee
8. CHARMS HELP SHEET - Information to assist in logging into your student's financial account
9. PAYPAL ONLINE INFORMATION - How to pay member fees online through PayPal
10. BAND/GUARD MEMBER HANDBOOK NEW! - 2020 Band/Guard Member Handbook
11. ECA CODE OF CONDUCT - 2020-2021 Franklin Community High School Extra-Curricular and Co-Curricular Code of Conduct.
12. STUDENT & PARENT/GUARDIAN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM NEW! *ACTION REQUIRED* - Important agreement form to be signed by both the student and parent/guardian.
13. HEALTH & PERMISSION FORMS *ACTION REQUIRED* - Health and permission forms for the 2020 season. Both forms need to be signed.
14. FALL P.E. WAIVER INFORMATION - Information on the fall P.E. waiver.
15. SUMMER SCHOOL CREDIT - Information on the band/guard summer school credit.
16. SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION - The Franklin Community Schools Band Boosters organization works to financially assist all the instrumental music programs in the Franklin Schools. The sponsorship program is one way they try to help. If you know a business or individual that would be willing to support our program please share this information with them.