Driver Qualification Form

Any volunteer who will be operating a vehicle owned, leased, or rented by the school corporation must complete a DRIVER QUALIFICATION FORM.  Proof of personal auto insurance is also required.


Drivers with a record of a Major Violation - reckless driving/driving under the influence (DWI) or Minor Violations - two (2) moving violations in a three-year period or one (1) at fault major accident in a three-year period will NOT be considered.


All volunteers must also have a LIMITED CRIMINAL HISTORY BACKGROUND CHECK on file with the school corporation.